Become A Leader is committed to protecting your personal information. Our privacy policies are based on the best practices and standards of managing your personal information–data use, data access and integrity, security of data, and transfer of data.
- We collect personal information for a variety of reasons, such as processing your order, providing you with our daily newsletter subscription, personalizing your experience, and connecting you to one of our specialized Experts.
- When we collect and store any personal information, we will always first inform you of the purpose and keep it only for its original purpose or as required by applicable law.
- In order to improve data accuracy, we may combine information we collect from you along with information obtained from other sources in order to allow us to better understand you and tailor our services.
- Additionally, we may also collect information relating to your use of our website through the use of various technologies such as cookies.
Use of Personal Information
- When using your personal information, it will always be used for the original purpose for which it was collected. We will always ask for your permission first before using your personal information for any other purposes.
- When creating broadcasts, Experts have the option to either mark a broadcast as Private or Public. Under the Private label, only the Expert, and individuals the Experts wishes to share with, will have access to the broadcast. If an Expert marks a broadcast as Public, the broadcast will display in the Global Library for general use by all members of the Become A Leader network.
- Cookies are enabled on our website to make the log in process more convenient and effective. When using cookies, we follow the limited, standard Internet protocol.
- When you become a member of Become A Leader, you will have access to your own personal information page. You will have the option to change which personal information you want displayed to the public and which you would rather be hidden.
- We do not sell or share your personal information to third parties for marketing purposes without your previous permission.
- We may share your information to comply with the law, to exercise our legal rights, or to defend against legal claims.
- We may share your information with authorized third parties to provide a requested service, including credit card transactions and other forms of customer service and support. When sharing your information, we only provide the third parties with the minimal amount of personal information necessary to complete the requested service or transaction. We do not allow third parties to use your information for a different purpose.
- To update your personal information, please visit Settings to find the edit button on your personal profile.
- Become A Leader is committed to protecting your personal information and data against unlawful and unauthorized use.
- We require you to use a password to access your information, which we recommend not to share with anyone. We also do not recommend sharing any sensitive information such as the answer to your security question, your registered email address, or your birth date.
- If you feel that your account’s security has been compromised, please take the necessary steps to reset your password. For more assistance, instructions are detailed on the website’s FAQ page. To minimize security risk, you should always use a secure browser when logging on to the Become A Leader website.