Dashboard & Control Center
The Become A Leader Pulse Dashboard immerses you in a tailored leadership development environment– updated moment to moment. Find solutions to your management problems. Enjoy a tailored ecosystem of experts, knowledge assets, and development programs to take advantage of your most valued opportunities. It’s a command center that puts you in charge of the features, assets, advantages, and powerful systems for learning and collaboration on the Become A Leader Platform.
Dashboard & Control Center
Keeping you nimble and ahead of the curve
Become A Leader’s dashboard is an exciting, visually stimulating online environment that enables you to manage all the various activities and responsibilities of your work life from a single screen—whether that’s your desktop or your mobile device. Think of it as a workroom for solving problems with top experts, innovation space with your teams, business planner, collaboration and project coordination tool, communications control room, professional newsfeed, and Facebook page all in one.
From the dashboard you can see and direct:
- your current engagements with experts and team members
- your connection to upcoming public presentations or workshops
- your personalized channel to thought leadership—op-eds, books and articles, blog posts, video clips through which you come to appreciate perspectives on key trends and issues and try out new ideas with the Become A Leader network and the wider world
- your ongoing learning
- your civic work on behalf of nonprofits and charities where you choose to volunteer your expertise.
Sign onto the site each the morning and you enter a world of features and assets that has been built according to your specifications. The continually updated knowledge and information that you’ve told us you’re most interested in receiving. And the connections to the individuals and teams—colleagues as well as clients—with whom you’re working.
Here are just a few examples of all that you can accomplish from the dashboard:
- Track the progress of the experts and teams you’re working with, seamlessly sharing resources, feedback, and assignments over our interactive platform.
- Rapidly assemble expert advice in a crisis, or to brainstorm how best to take advantage of a new business opportunity.
- Enjoy the articles and videos you’ve selected from Become A Leader’s Global Library to support an online presentation you’re preparing.
- Share the news of an upcoming talk or a new publication, or your insights from an expert engagement.
- Stay current thanks to a 24/7 stream of current business trends and relevant leadership research and insights.
The result: the dashboard gives you your world, in a format that enables you to engage it as productively as possible.
For more information:
Q. How do I customize my Dashboard?
A. The Pulse Dashboard comes with a few preset features such as the footer crawl, Today’s Featured broadcast, and the Twitter feed. However, there is also space where you can bookmark certain pages of the website to show up on your daily newsfeed dashboard. You can customize your Dashboard by going to Settings > Dashboard Settings.
Q. What features does the dashboard offer?
A. The dashboard is your ultimate tool for implementing solutions to your problems. The dashboard does this by offering a range of features that include the ability to engage with your expert in live sessions, connect with other members of your team through messages and chat, explore content from the Become A Leader library, see upcoming broadcasts, and sign up to participate in future events. The dashboard is your home base and your main gateway to achieving results in real time.
Q:How often will the Dashboard update?
A: Your Dashboard will constantly be updating. Our footer crawl and Twitter feed will be updated live as new information comes in. Also, each day there will be a new featured Broadcast event which you can sign-up for right through the Dashboard.
Pulse Dashboard – Company
A local manufacturing company specializing in the distribution of steel has been concerned with internal issues that have proven to be challenging to the overall workplace environment. Business has been good, but the owner has noticed a lack of cohesion and sense of motivation in the workplace. First, the workspace promotes isolation with small cubicles separating employee, preventing them from easily communicating with others. Second, the manufacturing company is struggling to link different groups together, as each team of employees operates on a different work schedule.
Become A Leader’s Pulse Dashboard gives employees access to learning tools that will help them explore how to achieve more cohesiveness and motivation in a way that best fits their style and interests. Through the dashboard, employees have the ability to quickly find and access multiple resources that can help them learn new skills, such as communication and teamwork. Managers and employees can also send messages to each other within the Become A Leader system, share content with co-workers, and receive notifications about live broadcasts that relates to their particular interests.